Reckless Twin Surprise!

W Club just offered a bonus surprise to members that probably resulted in a collective "squee" heard round the world.  We got the chance to enter for the Eden Trouble doll and at only 700...people were considering mad voodoo to ensure that they get her. (I was one of them...I don't have style mantra Eden and I WANTS THIS ONE...MY PRECIOUS!) I ended up with three memberships this year (long story)...so here's hoping one of those memberships will score me this girl.

The surprise was that IT decided to give all members the right to buy Smoke and Mirrors Lillith, created to keep club members that don't win Lillith from rising up in anger. I think I might even like her a bit better...but of course I still want Eden.  I'm tempted to get two because I would like to give her an ombre effect perhaps.

Item # 82074A
Smoke & Mirrors
Lilith™ Dressed Doll
The NU. Face™ Collection
W CLUB EXCLUSIVE
Approximate Ship Date: Late Summer 2017
Limited Edition Size: TBD 
Suggested Retail Price: $140.00
Head Sculpt: Lilith
Body Type: NU. Face 2.0 (With Waist Joint)
Skintone: Cream
Hair Color: Smoky Silver
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-Applied
Quickswitch: No

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!