Old Jem Dolls with "Bonus Edition" Outfits

Item # 14031A
PHILLIS "PIZZAZZ" GABOR
Dressed Doll / Bonus "At The Awards" Dress
The JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date: In-stock
Bonus Edition Size: 175 Dolls Only
Suggested Retail Price: $119.00

The original "bad girl" of the JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS cartoon drama is ready for her big evening at the Awards Ceremony wearing her new rockin' on-stage look. Complete with fur boa, this look will help PIZZAZZ stand out with her band-mates in their matching looks!

This 12.5-inch fully articulated doll comes complete with all of her original gear, outfit and doll stand and now includes an additional stage look as shown! For adult collectors only.

This dress along with Roxy's matches the red dress from the Stormer BackStager set.  Though I like these, I passed for now. If they are still around when I have some more money after Christmas, then I might bite.  But for now, these aren't must have fashions for me.
 
Item # 14032A
ROXANNE "ROXY" PELLIGRINI
Dressed Doll / Bonus "I'm With Her" Dress
The JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date: In-stock
Bonus Edition Size: 225 Dolls Only
Suggested Retail Price: $119.00

ROXY shows us how proud she is of being one of the lead guitarists of THE MISFITS by donning a look that complements her band-mates to a "T". Will they win the big award that they are after? Who cares, right? They'll look fabulous in front of the world and that's all the MISFITS really care about!

This 12.5-inch fully articulated doll comes complete with all of her original gear, outfit and doll stand and now includes an additional stage look as shown! For adult collectors only.
Item # 14033A
MARY "STORMER" PHILLIPS
Dressed Doll / Bonus "I'M OKAY" OUTFIT
The JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date: In-stock
Bonus Edition Size: 165 Dolls Only
Suggested Retail Price: $119.00

When STORMER has a hard time dealing with her band-mates' lack of dedication to their crafts, she just storms out and finds a surprise partner in KIMBER BENTON! The two go on to make beautiful music together and now, STORMER can wear one of her favorite looks to perform on-stage with her new best friend!

This 12.5-inch fully articulated doll comes complete with all of her original gear, outfit and doll stand and now includes an additional stage look as shown! For adult collectors only.

I totally ordered this one. I am not really sure why they did not make this fashion for the Bands Breakup Backstager set as it would have made much more sense to have it there and the red dress as the bonus fashion.  This one is currently selling the best and has the smallest edition size.  I was planning to make my own version of this one as well as the two following stingers fashions.  I might still make them anyway.  I already ordered a pair of boots on ebay to use for the fashion...which is a good thing since none of these bonus fashions come with shoes or jewelry.
 
Item # 14037A
MINX KRUEGER
Dressed Doll / Bonus "Are You Feeling Alright?" Outfit
The JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date: In-stock
Bonus Edition Size: 360 Dolls Only
Suggested Retail Price: $119.00

Now including one of the top fan requested looks for this girl, MINX KRUEGER puts on some major charm to try to steal RIO PACHECO away from JERRICA BENTON. But, will her new playful look be enough to seduce JERRICA's beau away?

This 12.5-inch fully articulated doll comes complete with all of her original gear, outfit and doll stand and now includes an additional stage look as shown! For adult collectors only.

This is definitely a fan favorite.  I already have the fabric to make my own version so I think I will pass on it.  The cartoon fashion had yellow boots but her regular boots stand in nicely.

Item # 14038A
RAPTURE ASHE
Dressed Doll / Bonus "DESTINY" Outfit
The JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date: In-stock
Bonus Edition Size: 340 Dolls Only
Suggested Retail Price: $119.00

RAPTURE ASHE loves to play tricks and make believe that she's some big psychic mind reader or healer, much to the disadvantage of the poor souls who fall for her shenanigans. Now with her new look, she can be more mischievous than ever; fans beware, RAPTURE is ready to dazzle you. It's nothing less than destiny!
 
This 12.5-inch fully articulated doll comes complete with all of her original gear, outfit and doll stand and now includes an additional stage look as shown! For adult collectors only.

I think this one looks swell...but like I said, already planning to make it.  I might still bite on this one though as I love the Rapture sculpt and might like a second doll.  I actually like the orange striped outfit of Rapture's better than this one...but i think these two will pair nicely with the Riot from the Backstager set.  

There were a variety of feelings expressed by collector's when these were announced.  I think they are fun, but obviously, I don't really need the original dolls.  I already have them and would likely just sell them off again and keep the bonus fashion.  Some felt betrayed by this and that it was a scam.  I can see what they are saying...why should loyal collector's of the line be forced to buy dolls they already have just to get a nice outfit...one that does not even have shoes.  But then again, this is a clever way for Integrity to clear out there old stock of Jem dolls. Personally I don't mind...but after feeling the burn from buying all four of the backstage dolls only to see them deeply discounted this week, I am not diving in to order these.  Since I can sew and actually enjoy making my own fashions...I can either sit patiently and wait for further sales...or wait patiently until I have time to make my own.

We are all still wondering when the collection completer pack that has been hinted at will be announced. I was still hoping we would get one last Jem/Jerrica in a backstage set of her own. I would really like to see a Jerrica head using the smiling Jem mold as well. I passed on the Graphix doll as she really did not do anything for me and I have no personal attachment to that character. It was such a breathe of relief when I was able to let go and not be a rabid completionist of this entire line.  Once I was able to let one go...it has been great to just focus on the dolls I really like.  I still don't have room for all of them.  I am hoping I can talk my husband into letting me get another Ikea cabinet just for the Jem and Pop Culture dolls and then keep the other for the FR, Nu Face, and Poppy gals.  That would be swell. Then I could free up a whole closet that is currently filled with boxed dolls.  Le sigh.  I also need to just let go of the darn boxes too but it just seems a shame to recycle them. #dollproblems 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!